So each day has it ups and downs. I, of course would really like it to be steady, it does not have to be all high but just a straight line. I find that work takes most of my energy. I am feeling better so it is easier to be at work. I come home and just too tired to do much. I find it draining because I am feeling better but it is taking all of that from me. The energy that I have started to have gets taken up at work. I guess that is really the best way to say it.
So I do not know who all is reading this now but I thought that I would let people know and maybe understand the living situation. I am staying in a house, where it provides me comfort. It is the place that I had decided to make my home. It is what I need right now and he has been so good about it. I know that many people think that I should be moving out ASAP I am not able to. Moving is a very stressful situation, while suffering from depression I have not been able to handle stressful situations. I start thinking about what I need to do and the anxiety settles in. Today I looked at the dishes and thought about packing and I could not do it. Believe me I feel guilty staying here and thinking that I have put him out of his place but he understands. He knows what is going on.
I know what I have to think about to do in the future, moving and the dog what will happen with her. These are all things that I know that I have to think about but I am not in the place to make permanent decisions. Thanks everyone for asking out of concern, I will be thinking about things and looking on to things. I will let you know when I am ready to move on.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment