I must say that I found something out today that I am not happy about. Those who I thought were close are not so much. I thought that I had been sharing things but I guess I was not doing it effectively. Why people have to go to others to find out about me I do not know. Yes I am sad yes I have awful thoughts sometimes but I will not break. If you want to know just ask.
That being said I think that those in question need to know so I will share with them where I think things happened.
I do notice a change in myself. I am tired of thinking I can tell you that. I would like to just live, not think about things that have happened or things that are going to happen. Over the first 6 to eight weeks I have notice a significant change in things, I think that now things will slow down with effects of the medication. We will see what happens. Of course this is how today is. Different days bring different feelings.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment