Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New Day

Today my mood level (out of ten) is pretty low. When I started this blog I kept thinking that it would be something that others could learn from so I would try to always put in something positive. The thing is I would be lying to say that everyday is an easy day. There are anumber of challenges that I face each day. The first one in some days is to get out of bed. I did at least today get out of bed. I had breakfast, I walked the dog and I went to work. I am doing things. I am just not feeling happy about a number of things. It is important to keep moving no matter how bad you feel.

I have decided that I am trying to do too many things at once. I am trying to move on from a broken relationship and trying to just get better. Well the thing is doing too many things at once, thinking that I could do it all and thinking that I was not any good at any of the things I was trying to do if I could not do them well is part of what got me into the place that I am in right now. I know that I should be looking for somewhere to live and all that stuff but once the reality of it kicks in, I am so overwhelmed and do not even want to do anything at all (like get out of bed). So the point of that long sentence is the fact that right now I need to get myself healthy and not worry about anything or anyone else right now.

Think of yourself and what you can do for yourself. Make sure you take care of yourself. You can not help others until you help yourself.

Here's to looking towards tomorrow for a better emotional rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment