Monday, March 9, 2009

Could Have been too much

Ok so I am not very good at trying to put some stuff in and then putting too much in. I think the post earlier from this evening was too much. I wrote it with some very raw emotions. I do still warn people about paying attention, to yourself and your loved ones. This affects all of those around you.

I have not received any information on how the other person is feeling right now. I do not know exactly how the depression that I have been suffering from is affecting them. This is all a part of the learning process, more signs to watch. The thing is I think that others know a little more than me and I find it hard.

Today was a not so bad day and then some things just came at me like a ton of bricks, with that happening I have gone back into a feeling that I can not see my way out. I started to think of things that were going to have to happen and there was another overwhelming feeling of I can not do this. One day at a time is not fast enough for me. Intellectually I know that this is how it has to go but inside I still keep wanting it to move faster, to be able to get on with my life.

Does anyone know of any ideas of how to work on the depression and move on from a relationship at the same time?

No comments:

Post a Comment