skip to main | skip to sidebar

Something to Think About

A space to share my thoughts and feelings as I work through this time in my life. I hope to share links for those who do not know much about depression and its symptoms.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Websites

Here are some websites I thought I would share.

http://www.depressioncanada.com/

http://www.camh.net/About_Addiction_Mental_Health/Mental_Health_Information/depression_mhfs.html

http://www.helpguide.org/mental/depression_signs_types_diagnosis_treatment.htm

http://depression.about.com/cs/basicfacts/ht/Help_Depressed.htm

http://depressiongrief.suite101.com/article.cfm/depression_in_loved_ones
Posted by Lise at 2:03 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (22)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ▼  March (13)
      • The brain is a wonderous thing
      • New Things
      • The continuation of the emotions sneaking up. As ...
      • Emotions
      • Time will tell
      • What is next
      • New Day
      • Could Have been too much
      • Relationships
      • Websites
      • Saturday
      • Where to go next
      • The decision to share